Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Midnight Secrets

Siven was laying in our bed this morning as I was feeding Addie (Jesse in the shower getting ready for the day). I asked him how he slept and he gave me a big smile and said gooood. Then said Addie and I talked last night, then we went back to bed. I said, oh really? What did you talk about? He then proceed to tell me three or four different stories of what they talked about- some an odd but sweet combination of made up words, things and actual events. He then told me they sang songs and asked if I wanted to hear one. I said yes and this is is what I got....

"There was a boy...who's daddy left...then he went to church, and to school...and then the sun came up on the roof...i fixed the roof and then godiva jumped on the landing- that's all I know mama, do you know the rest of it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home