Friday, September 21, 2007

Little Mush Mush

This is what Siven has decided to call Addie lately. I think its because I call her my little miss miss sometimes. She is doing great, and is adjusting well to her new digs at school with Siven. She seems to get along just fine with her teachers- who adore her, and is pretty content with the selection of toys. She still isn't big on rolling over, although she can do it. However, she prefers to stand or sit where she can see what's going on- so she enjoys her exersaucer and bumbo seat quite a bit. She's starting to eat food and has already conqured rice cereal, green beans and plums. This weekend I'll be cooking up sweet potatoes and peas for her to start next week.

Siven is also doing great. He is now the older kid in his class and is quite the little helper. He is really starting to show interest in reading, so Jesse and I are trying to help him with that without pushing him too much. We go over the letters in his name and when we read books to him, we try to show him some of the simpler words. He is constantly asking us what signs say or what his reports at school say, and we are happy to oblige. In step with that, he LOVES to bring books to share at school. He is still very good with Addie, and loves her to no end- although he refuses to see her at school still (its his turf and she's treading on it). He attended Sunday school for the first time and seemed to enjoy it, and we're gonna try to make it to a choir practise for him- if mom and dad can remember to take him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

WOnderful singing once again! I think he got the team wrong though - didn't he mean the Cubbies? he he! Addie is getting so big - I can't believe I'm only just going to meet her! See you guys soon!

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home