Thursday, August 30, 2007

Growing Sweet Peas

Can you believe she's already 4 months old? It seems as though she was born yesterday. I got a real wake up call about this at her 4 month well being appointment last week. The pediatrician was talking to me about various activities to do with Addie, such as her sitting in the exersaucer, sitting in the highchair at the dinner table with us- things of this nature, and it dawned on me that I was sub-consciously babying my baby. Siven was doing all of these activities at 4 months, and Jesse and I were excited for him to do them-probably urging him to do them as well. With Addie, Jesse was still doing the urging, but every time he did I would tell him that she was too little to do that. Now I realize that I was a bit wrong...so onward and upward Miss Addie- its time to let the little seed grow into a little sprout!Sitting on the couch with her big brother who adores her to no end. She in turn can't get enough of him- if she hears Siven in the room she turns towards his voice and looks around for him.
Finally, Mom lets me play in the exersaucer!!!! I LOVE standing up on my feet in it and exploring the toys. I also enjoy it when Siven shows me what the toys can do- I laugh and gurgle at him alot.
Yummy in my tummy! I started eating cereal on August 26th at dinner, and I like it alot. Daddy took this photo of me during my first meal, and Mommy wasn't going fast enough with the spoon so I took it from her to show her where my mouth was.


Ahh I'm such a big girl now. Can you see why? Hint take a close look at my ear....tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home