Thursday, August 30, 2007

When You're Not Looking

Ahhh- The sweet innocence of a soon to be 3 year old. How we often marvel at it and laugh with those enchanted times. Sometimes wrapped up in the seemingly grown-up person that the little ones become so quickly, we parents often forget that we have to keep our eyes on our children at all times. Because when you're not looking this happens....Look at what I can do with my fruit snacks!!! They're sticky!!! Ewwww!!! Let's wipe them all over the table, my baby sister and the dog...COOL!
I went potty and washed my hands, then duck told me he had to go potty. So I put him in the sink turned the water on soaked him good and wet, then held him over the toilet so he could pee too. (This is when Dad intervened in assisting duck over the toilet and then escorted him to the dryer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home