Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Randomness

So you all better be happy now...I've spent 2 hours on this blog today!!! There are a few other random pictures I wanted to share with you and some other tidbits.








Jesse has quit his job and will be starting a new one next week. He'll be rejoining the world of sports architecture and is very excited about the change. I also have a job change in the near future. I won't be returning to a full time position in an office, but rather taking one at home with the kids. I'm still going to do some contract work on the side (to keep my sanity) and will focus on networking and getting my license complete.

1 Comments:

Blogger acgchitown said...

I appreciate all the time it takes you to do this blog...it is such a wonderful way for me to feel connected with all of you! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful about sharing with me..I very much love seeing the updates!

5:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home