Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Addie & Bribery

Addie

Little Miss Adelane is doing well these days. Shes a champion eater and is still stealthily packing on the pounds. I haven't a clue as to what the girl weighs, but I'm hoping to sneak her onto a scale next week at my 6 week check-up. She's becoming a bit more aware of her surroundings, but doesn't know what to do with herself while awake...so she cries. We're still working on getting down some sort of routine/schedule, but I haven't been too strict about it as of yet. Oh, and we enjoyed our first Mom & Baby Yoga class this morning. Next time I think we're gonna bring along Big Brother Siven to join us.


Bribery

This the resultant of good old fashioned bribery..."if you eat everything on your plate you can have a loli-pop". Unfortunately for us the only one in the house was this gargantuan lobster confectionery...however he gave up after a while, whew!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Do you know how badly I want to hop on a plane so I can sit on the couch and snuggle with Addie and give Siven a hug? I implore you to please, please MOVE BACK!!! We miss you guys! Give those babies hugs for me. We need to plan our Hays trip...

6:41 PM

 
Blogger chocolate squash said...

Sorry Charlie, no plans to move back as of yet. Yes, lets plan Hays soon- otherwise it won't happen....and that would suck. And by all means hop on that plane and come visit, you no I won't say no....

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home