Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Farout Punk

Okay this was NOT my idea, but I LOVE it none the less. Siven needed a haircut, so one evening after school Jesse and Merrie took Siven to the barbershop and came home with this.

I think Jesse was inspired from a Bravo show, "Shear Genius" episode where the stylists had to do period hair and one of them had 80's Punk and did a kick*** mohawk. So of course not only did he get the haircut, but we had to dye it as well.


So now I have a Hippie Punk- who knew they could co-exist?!?

(BTW the kool-aid hair dye didn't take so if anyone has suggestions on how to make it work, please let me know)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Very cute!! You can cut off the mohawk when you're done with it! As far as the kool aid dye - I had heard once that you actually have to boil the water w/ the koolaid in it...I'll ask my stepsister since she did this once when she was younger. I think it was the hot water that did it though! Thanks for posting the pictures. It makes me sad they are growing up so fast. It makes me realize how much time has passed in the last year since Andrew's been born, and I feel like I missed so much even though I try to pay attention to as much as I can possibly! Anyway, thanks so much & I'll talk to you soon!

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home