Easter
Sorry to all for it taking me so long to get these up...
We had a wonderful Easter holiday, and as I type this now to tell you all about it Siven is sitting on my lap watching ho ho dance on another internet window screen, I guess the Easter Bunny still doesn't quite cut it.
The Friday before Easter Siven got his first experience at dying eggs with Jesse and I. He did a very good job spinning the eggs in there cups and didn't spill too much. But his hands came out looking like rainbows. Saturday Siven, Dotty and I ran errands shopping for the treats the Easter Bunny would bring while Jesse and Jerry worked on placing more floor joists in the attic. That evening as I made dinner, Jesse and Siven finished the egg decorating and played with there new "toys".
Sunday morning I got up, made strawberries and biscuits for breakfast and then we all went to church. After the service we came home to find the easter basket that the bunny had left Siven and did a small egg hunt in the living room, which Siven seemed to enjoy. After that we packed up and went to visit Nana & Baca, where we had lunch, naps and a wonderful dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home