Friday, March 23, 2007

Preparing for HER arrival

So I have a little under 8 weeks till the little miss makes her appearance, and if I had to bet money on it she'll be here early just like her older brother was. So Jesse and I are realizing that maybe we should actually start preparing for her- novel idea don't ya think? So I set up a few registries and such online, if anyone would like to get us or her a gift. I'm not having a baby shower this time around, it just doesn't feel right because I don't know that many people. SO here is our "wish" list:

Registries at:
Target
Babies R US
www.egiggle.com

Other Items/ Things we like:
Old Navy:
Animal Print Body Suits (monkey, duck or bunny)
Woven Bubble One-Piece for Baby in Pink Plaid
Terry Tank One-Pieces
Animal Prints Beanie & Receiving Blanket (pink with zebras)
Polka-Dot Blanket Sleeper

Gap:
Striped Terry Shorts One-Piece “limeade”
Embroidered giraffe bodysuit
Floral One-Piece
Colorful Animal Graphic Bubble
Striped long sleeve Rugby one-piece “orange”

www.regallager.com
Phil&Teds “sport buggy” stroller w/ double seat (add-on kit) in orange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home