Assault with a Deadly Weapon
So Siven doesn't really know what to make of policemen yet. He's not sure if he likes them or is supposed to be afraid of them, but none the less is still quite facinated with the whole thing. A week or so ago we all went to Chipotle for dinner and two officers were eating dinner at the table next to us. Siven kept turning around and looking at them. When the officers were finished, the policewoman came over to our table to say hi to Siven. He looked at her and stared, somewhat frozen, as Jesse and I urged him to say "Hi". Instead he grabbed his plastic knife and held it up to the officer. Jesse and I looked at each other in terror for a split second and then heard the officer say to Siven," Thats assualt with a deadly weapon, son!", and then we all started laughing...well except for Siven who was still clutching his weapon of choice.

1 Comments:
Yea! Glad to see you're back posting. I love all the pictures and Siven stories. He's getting so big...We miss you guys!
7:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home