Friday, November 10, 2006

starting to pop

Well its starting to happen, the tummy is popping out. I'm bordering on wearing my regular pants and maternity pants now, and I have to say I'm none to thrilled about getting back into the elastic waistband trend, oh well. Things are going very well- Jesse and I are working on finishing drawings for the upstairs remodel. Still haven't heard back from HGTV if they are going to use us or not, but we'll let you all know what comes of it. Siven is doing well, he's spending the day with his grandparents since school is closed for Veterns Day observance. I have a doctors appointment later this afternoon- and no we don't find out what it is yet. You'll all have to wait till January for that. But I think I get to hear the heartbeat today which is cool. We're looking forward to Thanksgiving with family, and can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner...Siven is already ready for it, he asks about "ho ho" everyday. Anyhoo just wanted to drop a quick note and say hi to everyone...oh and I also wanted to send out a Happy Birthday wish to big man Jack. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

You need to post a picture of that "popping" belly!! It's honestly the thing I miss most about being pregnant. On the one hand, I got to feeling huge, but on the other hand, I loved having the belly and knowing that there was a little life inside of me. I miss feeling him move around sometimes so much!! I felt like when I finally had the belly, I could tell the world, and the world was happy for me! It was very exhillarating! Nothing much new to report here. Andrew has 2 bottom teeth which is cool, and we started a new sitter who he seems to like very well. He's getting food and cereal...such a big boy! I saw some newborn diapers today that my mom had left over from when he was first born, and they were so tiny! It made me miss my little baby! Take care all!

Love,

Chrissy

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hey Katie! Haven't heard anything from you in a while..I'm sure you're tired & busy!! Just wanted to know how that baby is doing, and how you are doing as well! Also, wanted to send out a very Merry Christmas to everyone!!

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home