Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What the heck is Katie doing?

Okay so as most of you know in the beginning of July I was preparing to make a major shift in life and stay at home with the kids. As it turned out, my firm decided to try and make things work out so they wouldn't loose me. Happily we were able to meet an agreement and so I will be going back to work at 32hrs/week starting September 4th. I am a little sad that I won't be at home with the kids full time, but overall what I am happiest with will make my family happy. Right? Right. Siven is very happy that his sister gets to go to school with him soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Kudos to you for following your heart! Good luck to you when you go back! Those sad weeks are going to fly by!

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home