posted by chocolate squash at 12:52 PM
She is such an amazing photographer! I always love to see her work (especially when it involves the sweeties I don't get to see often enough!!)
7:13 PM
I'm totally in love with Addie and want to hold her now!Jack has requested we dye his hair like Siven's. I think it'd work well with his neon green toenails.I love Elaina's baby pictures. I think I'd have another baby just so she could take its picture. Okay...not so much but still- beautiful shots!
9:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
She is such an amazing photographer! I always love to see her work (especially when it involves the sweeties I don't get to see often enough!!)
7:13 PM
I'm totally in love with Addie and want to hold her now!
Jack has requested we dye his hair like Siven's. I think it'd work well with his neon green toenails.
I love Elaina's baby pictures. I think I'd have another baby just so she could take its picture. Okay...not so much but still- beautiful shots!
9:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home