Monday, November 26, 2007

She SPEAKS!

She's been babbling for quite sometime, but this morning we can officially say that Adelane speaks! She was sitting in the living room in her exersaucer while we were running around finishing getting ready for the morning, and she said her usual "Mah mmahh". It caught Jesse's attention and so he went and picked her up. But she got upset and said louder "Mah mmahh!" and started to cry. Jesse said to me Katie did you hear that, she's calling you! I had heard her, and with tears running down my face (both happy and sad) I took her from Jesse. She immediatly stopped crying, smiled, said Mah mmahh again, and buried her head in my shoulder. It was heartbreaking leaving her at daycare this morning because of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

All I can say is Ooohhh as I get choked up...!

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home